Can somebody help me figure away to loose weights

Options
I need help I'm 196 wanna loose 20 pounds :(

Replies

• Dopsonr
    Options
    What are you eating habits? Workplace? and what are you currently doing for exercise?
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    I work 8 hours everyday. My habits are just getting up and wanting something when I'm not really hungry. I don't care for healthy food. And it's like a fast food
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    I work 8 hours everyday. My habits are just getting up and wanting something when I'm not really hungry. I don't care for healthy food. And it's like a fast food

• dedrea_stone32
    Options
    And I can't go to the gym or go outside and run or anything because I'm not aloud.
  • MuirinArcher
    MuirinArcher Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think you solved your problem right there. Stop eating when you aren't hungry. Watch your calories. If you're going to eat fast food, monitor it. It salads or half portions.
    Start actually making yourself accountable. You might not like healthy things that you have found, but look up yummy recipes online. Try new things. Get outside of the box you have yourself in.
  • kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    well, fast food is never the best. Fruits, veg, protien, whole grains are ideal. There are so many fun and delicious recipes if you do the research. I'm just starting off on my journey as well but i've done loads of research on what i should be doing to reach my goal. Check your BMR, there is a calculator for it on here actually, with age weight and height and how active or inactive you are, it weill tell you how many calories your body burns a day by doing absolutely nothing. Whatever that is, is your maintenance number in calories, so to start you need to creat a calorie deficit to that number. When you add in excercise the numbers change on your calorie intake.

Start gettign to know how exactly everythign works, log everything you eat and do, so you'll eventually have an imprinted idea of what you should and shouldn't be eatign and how much. Get your 8 , 8 ounces of water a day also.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    And I can't go to the gym or go outside and run or anything because I'm not aloud.

Why are you not allowed outside?
  • kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »

Why are you not allowed outside?

yes why aren't you allowed to go outside??

• dedrea_stone32
    Options
    Because the men rate is 38 to 1. & also I have no elf control I don't know what I need to do its so hard
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    Like tonight we're having chili.
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    For breakfast I had 3 mini pancakes. Lunch peice of fried chicken. And haven't had supper yet
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat less than you normally eat and move than you normally do. That is how you lose weight. Read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

You can do this!!
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this poster is under the age of 18...
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    What is MFP? Mam
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Because the men rate is 38 to 1. & also I have no elf control I don't know what I need to do its so hard

WTH
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Is this real life? You could just stick your weights behind the closet to loose them.
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    Sorry that's about the only picture that I have sorry I don't look as old as I do.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    What is MFP? Mam

my fitness pal.

how old are you?
  • courtneyk0721
    courtneyk0721 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry.. but you can't just get on a forum with vague posts like that and expect somebody to give you a magic solution. Use the app, be consistent.. it's pretty simple.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Is English your first language? I am not trying to be rude, just trying to understand.