I'm creating an optimal health community - do you want to join me?

Every month, I play an online Health Game with a team of friends that keeps growing...it's fun, supportive, and we all move forward with our health goals. Our team from the last game that ended yesterday dropped a TOTAL of 344.6 lbs in 6 weeks (with 64 team members)!!!

The best thing about this Game is all the learning that happened - I love hearing about the health goals that were accomplished like improving sleep, reducing/managing stress, moving more, eating healthier, drinking more water, creating daily 'quiet time', and having a more positive mindset! You can't see those successes in a before & after picture!!

What do you get with this Health Game? You get a free Certified Health Coach to support you through the Game (and beyond), you get a lot of educational material that is usable in your daily life, you can also WIN MONEY if you complete your game (by participating and reaching whatever your goal is).

So who's ready for the next Health Game? Who wants to join me? I can't wait to see what happens in the next month!! Here's the link to get on my team: http://bit.ly/hgmarch

Replies