Looking for buddies to help me stay consistent logging - laid back - close to same goals - 30/F

Options
2»

Replies

• CampMom10
    CampMom10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HI! You can add me if you would like. I'm on the tail end of my goal, but am having the worst go at it. I really struggle with motivation, and would love some more faces on here to help with that too!

Me 33/f/California Desert/Mountains
    Weight Goals
    Weight- 130 (5'6")
    - CW/SW- 138.8 (I refuse to say 139...)
    - 1st Goal: 136
    - 2nd Goal: 133
    - 3rd/Final: 130

Fitness Goals
    -Get my 5k in under 26 minutes; finish my Ragnar Relay in April
    -Be able to touch my toes when sitting with legs extended (so not flexible)
    -Lift 2X/week
    -Climb a 5.9 (Umbilical Cord; Apple Valley, CA)

Nutrition Goals
    See, this is where I struggle. I "think" I eat well. But I recently went back up 4 lbs and CANNOT get it back off. I'm really struggling right now because a friend of mine has had such success in the past few months, and has literally lost 15 lbs, she looks great. I can't help but to compare my soft spots in the mirror at dance. So bad. So bad.

Interests
    I am a mom. I am married. I am a teacher. But, I don't want those three things to be all of me. And, they've become all of me. I want to branch out, run more often, become a better climber, finally sew my kitchen curtains, and feel better both physically and mentally about myself.
  • Junestorm88
    Junestorm88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sure you could add me!
  • eringetsfit
    eringetsfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow!, so many awesome people that I connected with through this thread, so glad I posted!!! Thanks all.
  • calirich5
    calirich5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me. I am eat very close to paleo standards and crossfit 4-5 days a week but have a hard time staying motivated sometimes.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm 26, 6'0, 144lb (distance runner). Run 60-110mi per week usually. Depends on what I'm training for.
  • rocanuseh
    rocanuseh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me.
    I'm also on a somewhat Paleo diet. No rice, pasta or bread and very few treats. Only exercise I,m doing right now is walking on high incline and Pilates but would love to get into running.

I'm 5'6, 27' 158 pounds. Goal is 135.
  • ag1903
    Options
    You can add me! My goal is to lose 10 pounds. I've been trying to lose it for a while and keep giving up after about 2 days! I have real problems with motivation so it would be great to see other people succeeding and spuring me on. Want to lose the 10 pounds by the end of June for a holiday in July so it is achievable hopefully. My main problem is I always put weight on or don't change in the first week of diets and that destroys my motivation and I give up! Hopefully this time I can do it!
  • willaliva
    willaliva Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in aswell!
    I'm 22 and my goal is to lose at least 10kg in the next 5 months... It's really hard for me to stay motivated to keep
    Logging my food if I don't see results straight away, haha :D I'm way too
    Impatient!
  • bamlost
    Options
    Add me too please!!
  • lindsayjcode
    lindsayjcode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, if you like :)
  • deabea222
    deabea222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job! Feel free to add me. :)
  • X_DANNIELLEA_x
    X_DANNIELLEA_x Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm 5ft 1, mummy of 1, going to do my second round of T25, 8lb from my ultimate goal weight but want to try build some muscles
  • nmcquay77
    nmcquay77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat im 5'5" and 160 and i wanna get to 145 for my goal weight. Training for a 5k cause my kneed are bad due to two acl tears, so 5k is as far as i go:)
  • lmaoitzkaitwyn
    lmaoitzkaitwyn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I am 22 5'4" and currently 187.
    My goals are pretty similar to yours. I wanna be down to about 140 or back in my size 5-7 jeans!