Already lost 200, looking for support to lose the rest

Options
I'm Kate, from a little country town in Wisconsin, about an hour from Milwaukee. I've always been overweight, and sick of it. The highest I've ever been was around 550 pounds in October of 2011. Since then, I've lost about 200 pounds and am around 350ish. I still have at least two hundred pounds that I want to get off before I'm happy with my body, and I thought that it would be easier with a support system, thus me coming to this website. I was a member before and deleted my profile, so I know there are some great people on here. I've recently been going through a rough patch but am ready to get back on track. Feel free to message and/or add me. :)

Replies

• Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent - good for you for getting so far and getting back on here!
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Katie, you have done a fantastic job so far, wow 200 lbs, you should be so proud of yourself. I love MFP and have found so much help in motivation and keeping me on track. I have about 80lbs to lose so I will be here for awhile. I am alot older than you but I am here if you need help and support. Send a request.
    Sharon
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What great work. Losing 200 pounds is a fantastic acheivement. I know you have a way to go but I hope you celebrated the lost 200.

I am happy to be in your support network on MFP. Add if you like.

I am from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    u don't need anybody. ur the epitome of success.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! I will definitely add you :)
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing the 200 and continuing with the rest!
    You are such an inspiration to others.
    Good luck.
  • k_galica
    k_galica Posts: 5
    Options
    bump
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'll certainly encourage you, but since you've already done so well, I may need you to motivate me!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You can add me-good job so far! :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 200 lbs! That's incredible!! Sending a request now :)
  • k_galica
    k_galica Posts: 5
    Options
    bump
  • cathybabe70
    cathybabe70 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! 200 pounds lost is a major accomplishment! Congrats to you. You're obviously no stranger to hard work and dedication, I have no doubt that you will get back into your routine and lose the next 200! I would love to support and encourage you along the way and know that I will be inspired by you as well. I'm adding you. :happy: