Losing inches but not weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• ripcurlrana
    ripcurlrana Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have opened up my diary (I think) so you could see where I could improve.

As for losing inches and not pounds, I was just frustrated as to why weight isn't decreasing. It's always showed previously when I've 'dieted' before.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    One thing, set your profile to "active". As far as your macros, that really depends on you and what your needs are. If you are not pre-diabetic or diabetic then 50 carbs, 30 fat and 20 protein is pretty standard. However, I am not your doctor so you might want to set up an appointment to discuss your goals and what you should be eating. Aim at keeping the carbs good carbs like whole grains, fruits and vegetables and eating beneficial fats like avocado, nuts, fish and oils.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Oh!! I've obviously set up my goals wrong on this app!! It's NOT a crash diet! I'm 5'2, I'm currently 9 stone 10 pounds. When I input this into the app under 'lightly active' it told me to be on 960 cals a day.

It sounds like you encountered some weird problem with MFP. In any case, you have little weight to lose, so set your goal around 1/2 lb per week and recalculate your calories.