Any ladies 5'0"-5'1" in height here? What is your goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• pjoenix
    pjoenix Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and originally aimed for 110 as my goal- but I'm about 125 now and after putting in lots of work at the gym think 115 might be perfect in the end :) Rather than a firm number I'm more interested in fitting comfortably back in my size 4 clothes (and looking toned in a bikini).
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my current goal is 160. When I get down to 160 I'll decide if I want to go for 140. I haven't been 120 since high school (and that was 20+ years ago) and I have no desire to do the work to get that far.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my initial goal is 125. I started at 148.7 and am now 127. I'm thinking of maybe getting down to 120.
  • lohkin
    lohkin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and started tracking in October 2014 at 168lbs. I am currently 146lbs through diet and walking 3 miles per week. My initial goal is to hit 140lbs. When I meet that, I plan to increase my fitness goals and see if I can make it to 125lbs. I am not as concerned, now, with the final number on the scale as I am with my fitness and body fat percentage. I started tracking at 32% body fat. I am not sure what I am at right now, but reducing that percentage is much more important to me.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I started at 171 with a goal weight of 135. I hit tht and lowered it to 125. I hit that and lowered it again to 120. I hit that and am at peace with myself.

Good luck to you all! You can do it!!
  • shaneseb
    shaneseb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 my current goal weight is 125. I have been as high as 210 before and my current weight is about 142. I am dealing with 10 pounds of a regain.
  • kimberlynicole79
    kimberlynicole79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I started at 171 with a goal weight of 135. I hit tht and lowered it to 125. I hit that and lowered it again to 120. I hit that and am at peace with myself.

How long did it take you? Im in the same boat pretty much :-/
    If I can just get in the mindset and stick with it....ugh

• shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    At 5'1 I'd like to see 130 but I could live with 140-145
  • MrsRMR
    Options
    I am 5' and my goal is to not be the same width as I am height lol, in all seriousness 5 weeks ago I was 204 lbs today I am 195 lbs my ideal weight (for myself and not what is believed to be acceptable) would be 140 lbs. A long way to go but I am sure I will do it. Even then I will be classed as overweight!!!
  • kimberlynicole79
    kimberlynicole79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    I am 5'1" - my ideal goal is 105, my healthy goal is 110 and my current weight is around 114. I'm having trouble with the whole "how much does increase in muscle increase weight" thing though so I don't know where I'll end up.
    If I were you I would try and focus on how your clothes are fitting or taking measurement instead of the scale.

• flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'1 and 5'2 and have a muscular build.
    HW - 214 (Jan 2000)
    SW - 190 (May 2013)
    CW - 126 have maintained this for 10mth, would still like to drop another 6lb though
    GW - 120 (middle of my healthy BMI range)
  • MrsRMR
    Options
    Most of my weight is in my chest, some think I am blessed, myself, at times? I feel like its a curse. Does anyone else have problems with a big chest?
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    MrsRMR wrote: »
    Most of my weight is in my chest, some think I am blessed, myself, at times? I feel like its a curse. Does anyone else have problems with a big chest?

Honestly? I did. I was about 205 lbs and a 40I. I knew I'd never be able to have any sort of exercise routine with the constant back and neck pain I was in. I had a breast reduction. My insurance paid for it, and I went down to a 38C. That was 4.5 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    ktrader wrote: »

How long did it take you? Im in the same boat pretty much :-/
    If I can just get in the mindset and stick with it....ugh

It took me almost 8 months.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    We seem to get one of these threads every couple of weeks. But okay:

Height: 5'1"
    SW: 155
    CW: 128
    GW: 115

I'll re-evaluate at 115. I might shoot for a maintenance range that's more in the 110-115 as opposed to the 115-120. I'll see how it goes.

I'm still way too high on body fat -- I estimate I'm somewhere in the 30-35% range right now, down from ~45% at my SW. So with recomp goals I wouldn't mind going a bit higher on the scale. But that's sort of a long term goal since right now I'm still focusing on losing.
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and would like to be a size 4-6, which equals about 115-120 on my frame.
  • marthagwen24
    Options
    I am 5' 1 and was 222lbs down to 209 but want to get down to at least 150 ...long way to go :(
  • fashionistachef
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my ideal goal is 125lbs [ what i was in high school ] I'm 28 yrs old and currently weighing in at 170lbs..by doing the keto diet i'm hoping to lose all that. Good luck!
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am a little over 5'1". When I set out on this journey I had 120-125 range in my head. Since then I have adjusted it to a range of 130-135. I work with a trainer and we take measurements and weigh every month. She said I was getting really close to my goal and took measurements in Nov. I had only lost .5 inches total (this has been after a year of losing a lot of inches each month). I got a little annoyed with that and the fact that I had not lost much weight either. We put off measuring in Dec and January. She measured me again and my measurements were the same. So she told me that your body will figure out what is right for you and to try not to kill yourself reaching a number on a scale. It took me awhile to get that into my head but I eventually did. I am happy with where I am now. I am right at 130 on most days and I wear a size 4 (US). I have developed a lot more lean muscle and my running has improved a ton.

That is why I adjusted to 130-135 range. I am able to maintain this weight and still enjoy life. I even got cheers from my doctor.

Good luck to everyone!