Dad looking to add friends

Options
awesomejdad
awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am just looking to add some friends. My first priority is my role as a father and husband in life. I lift weights I eat food. I am trying to cut body fat percentage down. I work nightshift and I like Basketball. That is me. I am awesome, very, very awesome. It is just a fact. : )
Feel free to add me if you so choose.

Replies

• awesomejdad
    Options
    Got one new friend, anyone else out there?
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    bump to spread my awesomeness
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    Oh my you are probably the most awesome person in your whole street.....I wish I was as awesome as you but I am afraid I will just have to be satisfied with being successful.
    Good luck finding friends who think you are as awesome as you truly believe you are.!
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    The friend you added, is it a relative, your Mom maybe...just curious :)
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    Oh no no no, Only the simple minded would be satisfied with just success. You see it is better to strive for both success and awesomeness. The two combined is much better. Perhaps it is the Delirium that is setting in that has stopped you from obtaining both. I can give lessons in awesomeness, I don't mind. I even accept all major credit cards. : )
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    No no I would dare not attempt to emulate you. You live in a special world only you occupy and I wish you well in it....
  • mike3670
    Options
    Veggies are good !
  • awesomejdad
    Options
    Veggies are indeed good. yes. : )