New and in need of support!

kmart823
kmart823 Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2015 in Motivation and Support
hi guys I'm kelsey. I'm 22 and looking to lose 40 pounds asap! My biggest struggle is getting motivated and staying motivated. I'm looking for some friends to help each other out along the way and share some tips and ideas!

Replies

• stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Motivation is always one of the hardest thing to work by but having people to cheer you on always helps :D feel free to add me :)
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Add me :D I need more willpower!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Y'all can add me. I can give running tips if you need em.
  • reneemarie79
    reneemarie79 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 5 days in on my weight loss journey, with about 30 lbs to lose. I'd like to have a accountability partner. It needs to be someone who is willing to say "You are falling off track; get back to it." If that's you, and you want me to do the same for you, then let's get started!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    You can add me if you would like I tried to be gentle and friendly in my comments but sometimes when need be I will be brutally honest because I want people to hold me the same way without good support you're not going to make a good effort at it support in encouragement is always need it when you start new exercise and watching what you eat so it's up to you I hope you hold me accountable as I hold you have a great day
  • mikhsh
    mikhsh Posts: 37 Member
    Hey Kelsey! I'm new on here and looking for MFP buddies for motivation too! Feel free to add me! I have more like 80lbs to lose so where you're at is a goal I am working towards :)