What are you thankful for?

2»

Replies

• justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Iam thankful for my son, my home, my health, and right now mfp friends.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Twizzlers
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Bill8855 wrote: »
    Twizzlers

Uhh love twizzlers! Damn you now I want them!
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    My amazing wife wife and 3 wonderful children, and the Divine watching over us all
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    The gift of Life!
  • SojournerThirteen
    MFP ohana
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    That at almost 46 I still learn something about myself and the world I live in every single day. I am thankful for everything I have been blessed with and the life I have been entrusted with, to be more than I think I can.
  • SojournerThirteen
    Our dog survived emergency surgery this morning...serious condition still to overcome, but first and toughest hurdle conquered.

Not sure whatz next but sooo thankful we have the emergency means to give him a fighting chance... Hez family, love him, and are very concerned stii Hoping the best for our Boy Max.

Thank you to our Divine and all the wonderful doctors and technicians who have saved him... and especially Max for choosing life with us... Sooo grateful Boy!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    That at almost 46 I still learn something about myself and the world I live in every single day. I am thankful for everything I have been blessed with and the life I have been entrusted with, to be more than I think I can.

This guy needs his man card pulled.

I am thankful for Whiskey, women, and more women!

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Being Blessed with Amazing Friends! <3