New to this community - 33/f with 15-20 lb to lose.

Options
Hi! I've been on MFP before but I am new to the community. I would love to make some friends on here for support. (Female only please.) Add me if you like!

Me: 33/Female/Minneapolis

Weight Goals: (I'm 5'4")
SW: 140
CW: 136
1st Goal: 125
2nd Goal: 120
Final GW: 118-120

Fitness Goals:
- Get 10,000 steps daily on my FitBit. This is so satisfying to me for some reason, and it helps with my TDEE.
- Be able to run 3-4 miles pretty easily by summer. I'm a very casual runner but I enjoy it.
- Begin a lifting program. I don't know why I am so intimidated by this stuff.
- I am a full-time yoga teacher, so I have many "yoga goals" revolving around specific poses and home-practice, but I don't need to go on about that here. :)

Nutrition Goals:
Currently I am very careful to see that I end each day in a 500 cal deficit. I don't follow a specific type of diet, but I do try to cook dinner at home with whole foods around 5 night per week. I will say that my husband and I are both foodies, so I budget into my weekly calorie allowance ONE fancy dinner date out per week. I log it as a "cheat" or a "splurge" but really it is pretty carefully planned for.

Interests:
TRAVEL, reading, yoga, music (all genres but especially classical), writing letters, hoarding skincare and beauty products.

Thanks for reading.

Replies