Need new workout video

Options
I have been doing Jillian Michaels for two weeks and I need something else. Something a little more upbeat but like the short workouts I can accomplish in the mornings. Any suggestions.

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I was gonna suggest insanity since that's what go me in shape, but the workouts are between 40-60 minutes depending on the DVD. So that might be too long for a busy work schedule.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love P90X3 its only 30 min workouts.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Upbeat - TurboKick or TurboFire. That will get you moving! Shorter/Intense - Focus T25.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix because the nutrition aspect is included!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Try Kelly Coffey-Meyer. I love "Plateau Buster". Her workouts are structured like Jillian's, but what they do on the DVD is chop each segment up and mix and match them - so you'll have an option to do only weights, or only the cardio parts, or only the upper body movements, etc. It's a lot of bang for your buck and I really like her as an instructor. She's cute and badass at the same time and not smarmy like Jill.
  • melissaulmen
    melissaulmen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What workout video of her's are you doing? I am doing the ripped in 30, and since it is something new every week I like it. It is only a 20 min workout, but it is about 30 with warmup and cool down. Plus you can get it at most Targets or Walmarts so you don't have to wait for it to come in the mail.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    You can try the Nike Training Club app there are 15, 30, and 45 minutes on there. Also they are free and on your phone.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone. On YouTube.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has a great selection of free videos on their site and you can pick the length and type (ie more cardio/fast paced) in the search section.
  • nayie1978
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I have a good list now, I will try some new ones next week. Looking forward to it.
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    21 Fix is really great, especially if you're just getting started. I wasn't a huge fan of the videos, but I'm personally more of a weightlifter/jog on the treadmill kind of gal. I'm not a big fan of following videos in the first place. But I did the plan, and stuck (more or less) to the nutrition plan, and I still saw pretty decent results. I'd give it a shot, for sure!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Try Kelly Coffey-Meyer. I love "Plateau Buster". Her workouts are structured like Jillian's, but what they do on the DVD is chop each segment up and mix and match them - so you'll have an option to do only weights, or only the cardio parts, or only the upper body movements, etc. It's a lot of bang for your buck and I really like her as an instructor. She's cute and badass at the same time and not smarmy like Jill.

Kelly Coffey Meyer - she's genuine - I really like her too.

Video clips & reviews here:
    http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Tae bo is on netflix and maybe youtube. It is really fun. P90x is great because there are so many vids to choose from and they are kinda funny. A little spendy but worth it for the whole set.
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    P90x is a good morning workout. They are about 60-75 minutes depending on the day. I do that in the morning.