Need to lose around 69kg's / 135 lbs...

Options
Hi All,

I am almost 30 and trying yet another attempt to lose weight.
I have managed around 30kg losses about twice in my life, but for some reason cannot seem to get it right a third time.
I won't stop trying though!

Anyone with similar goals feel free to add me.
I hate feeling like I am all alone in this.

X.O.X.O

Replies

• Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im Nicole! Im 19 ..and I need motivation too and have d same weight loss goal around 69kgs too..lol.. Were all in this together:) heads up!;)
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dee. I have around 100lbs to go. I have been at it close to a month now and I am down almost 20 lbs. I would like to see 170 by December....not sure I will make it, but I'm going to try. :) Feel free to add me.
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 years older than one of you and 20 years older than the other :-) Start now because it doesn't get any easier. Like you I have gone up and down but the past two years I only went up and up!! So I have decided that before my 40th birthday in 6 months I am going to lose 25kg! I already started last month! We can do it!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a lot if weight to lose too, friend request sent and hopefully we can offer support to each other, please feel free to add me to others !,
  • kuwari1023
    kuwari1023 Posts: 12
    Options
    you can do it this time
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    actually I was 69kgs. but now Im only 138// but still I need to lose weight more. and all of us are on the same side.. so yeah.. lets go for the change!:)
  • 70YearOldWoman
    Options
    I have lost 22 pounds, and my goal is to lose 60 pounds more. I am on " Dr. Atkins' NEW Diet Reduction". Used copies are available. The Induction Diet he describes is down very effective. You must READ the book before starting because it is complicated, and if you understand his total approach, your mind will accept, then your body will cooperate and you WILL lose weight at an encouraging rate. Good Luck. ~Patricia.
  • jessicabillman77
    jessicabillman77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i need to lose a lot too! im currently 120kgs which is roughly 260lbs id like to lose 50kgs
  • jessicabillman77
    jessicabillman77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i dont know how many pounds that would be lol

everyone feel free to add me so we can motivate each other :)
  • LaserMum
    LaserMum Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm here too. Started at 121.9kg. Weighed at hospital today 110kg. Want to weigh 75-80kg (if possible). I'e set an interim goal of 100kg.

I'm 53 years old with sleep apnoea and diabetes type 2 and extremely unfit! I don't expect to get down to a really low weight, just a healthy one!

Good luck to everyone on their journey.

:flowerforyou:
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    So what is your plan of action? Diet and exercise or just diet? Mine is a combination of both. I get bored really easy so I knew I would have to do something I liked for the exercise part to get me started. I signed up for a swim class on Tuesday and Thursday to get me going and I started walking every day at lunch with a friend in the building next door.
  • llestok
    llestok Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep do it now....I am 47 at 217 pounds right now, should be 130 pounds (5'3")....so I have a ways to go, and don't expect to be as easy as it was in my 20s when I needed to lose only 15 pounds. I just got on here 3 days ago myself and also looking for support, friend me if you want to!