Changing my macros

Options
How do I change my macros on here? It says I should eat 915 calories a day and I think that's extreme for me. I want to make it higher but I'm not sure where in the setting it gives me the option to change up my macros. Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• joepratt503
    joepratt503 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    dont use the recommended but use the manual settings which will let you choose the number of calories per day and the % for your macros.
  • kimberlynicole79
    kimberlynicole79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey i went to if it fits in your macros website and calculated it out. My recommended on here was around the same as yours. Too low. Now it might be too high but Ill just. I would rather it be high then low because you cant go down once you are down low already. Mine is at like 1400 now I think. I just started so not sure how that will work out just yet.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I think there's a glitch that hasn't been fixed yet. The calorie goal isn't supposed to ever go below 1200. If you're getting a number lower than that you've picked a weekly loss goal that is too aggressive for the weight you have to lose. Set your goal to a slower loss rate (.5 or 1 pound) and it should give you a more appropriate number of calories.