lid85
lid85 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

This is my first day at MFP and I feel inspired. I've been using a couple of other sites to track food and exercise but they weren't very user friendly and were very time consuming. I'm hoping MFP will be the perfect fit. I will be 25 next month and currently weigh 255 lbs. I have been a bigger girl all my life but this is definitely the biggest I have ever been. I'm looking for some friends or a group to help inspire and motivate me :) So if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Replies

• Hi I am fairly new to MFP. I have been a member since 6/2/10 and today was my first weigh in since starting. I lost 6 pounds in my first week. I am so proud of myself. I love MFP. This site has made me more aware of what I am eating and how much I am truly excercising. I wish everyone the best of luck. I have 86 more ponds to go on my overall goal. I know I can do it now thanks to MFP. :smile:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You'll find that it's a great tool to help you reach your goal. Good luck!
  • tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    HI!! Welcome to the site! I have been a member since 6/1/10 and have lost a total of 5 pounds! I have tried many different sites and programs, but have never came across one like mfp. Its very user friendly and everyone is so helpful. The stories you can read are very inspirational. I am 29 and have a similar weight to you, so I understand where you are coming from. If you have any questions or want to keep it touch, please do!!
This discussion has been closed.