body building stripper

Options

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Strippers should be seen and not heard. Spin around one time, girl!

From my experience most strippers should never be seen.

Portsmouth_PaintStripperScraping.jpg
  • Azazel882
    Options
    Azazel882 wrote: »
    Even in social situations I feel isolated and no one gets what I am doin or why . I hope this helps but looks like it will take time. Does any one else feel like this
    The thing is...you shouldn't care if others don't get it or not. This is your life after all, no one can stand in judgment of it.

Uh, yeah...we can and we will. This is what humans do.

It's idiocy to not realize that body builders often have body dismorphic disorder, at least at the level beyond casual bodybuilding. It's equally stupid to think that stripping is an acceptable profession in the eyes of most. She can be empowered all she wants, but the reality is that most people will think she's A) kinda weird for a variety of reasons (body building), and B ) kinda slutty (stripping). She gets to decide if she's okay with being judged, but she's going to be evaluated by society just the same.

My whole point was regardless of how people viewed her, she should
    Even in social situations I feel isolated and no one gets what I am doin or why . I hope this helps but looks like it will take time. Does any one else feel like this
    The thing is...you shouldn't care if others don't get it or not. This is your life after all, no one can stand in judgment of it.

It's idiocy to not realize that body builders often have body dismorphic disorder, at least at the level beyond casual bodybuilding. It's equally stupid to think that stripping is an acceptable profession in the eyes of most. She can be empowered all she wants, but the reality is that most people will think she's A) kinda weird for a variety of reasons (body building), and B ) kinda slutty (stripping). She gets to decide if she's okay with being judged, but she's going to be evaluated by society just the same.

That was the point, that she needs to be okay with it (or learn to anyway).

• mmmMiMi
    mmmMiMi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was a stripper for 6 years.

Is it still ok for me to exercise my vocabulary on this forum?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    mmmMiMi wrote: »

Only if you do it topless.
  • _Waffle_
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

With a good soundtrack.
  • PerfectMisfit
    PerfectMisfit Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

With a good soundtrack.
    I'm not even sure what this thread's about, but I'm here to watch.

• _Waffle_
    Options
    Razmataza wrote: »
    _Waffle_ wrote: »

With a good soundtrack.
    I'm not even sure what this thread's about, but I'm here to watch.

Just make sure you buy at least one drink or you can't watch.
  • corriehatzer
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Sorry, but I've found that most competitive body builders (male and female), including fitness, figure and bikini wear a little clothing as possible when they can. Showing off the body is second nature so I don't see what the issue is here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• corriehatzer
    Options
    Its not that . The fear of show casing my self. I am happy and judgement from people leaves questions to them not what I am doing. Its more just how my hole life is effected not in a bad way jus noticeably.
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Sorry, but I've found that most competitive body builders (male and female), including fitness, figure and bikini wear a little clothing as possible when they can. Showing off the body is second nature so I don't see what the issue is here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    <--Bodybuilder. Not a stripper. Bodybuilding doesn't really impact my life in a negative way or isolate me. I think it's actually impacted my life in many positive ways.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    <--Stripper. Not a Bodybuilder. Bodystripping doesn't really impact my life in a negative way or isolate me. I think it's actually impacted my life in many positive ways.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    This thread:

GoldBars.jpg

I can't stop laughing at some of these comments. Special shout out to you and your new pic, @LolBroScience .
  • corriehatzer
    Options

Yes judgement every where look at grief I have got by people who made there minds up looking a easy laugh or wanking material. Yet I can have other strippers and yes the documentary on tv is very true its lonely and not prostitutes. I dont contact people am on a stage not a back st lap dancet but again I dont hold a job to a persons worth. Or yh people in gym who have diet a training . Tried now prep to do. Sitting with my friends and family I feel like am. in a bubble . I know the mentality of mfp. I am enjoying the feed back and community as a hole. Yes people enjoy watching me with out clothes on . Bonus me. And yes that effects how I see my selfpus changing my body and life thro training and food it was a genuine post . But I do private shows lol think thats covered it all this taking my clothes off to manipulate men has crashed my head when I feel off pole not my shoes. Or jus did it again. As it has been demo here people ant hard to please . Liars are u wont a come here unless u wanred sone inrerest and coz I was serious u have to diminish me to what uneducated people expect. Great money and free time at social hours. I look great I could go on I have had red bull
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

Yes judgement every where look at grief I have got by people who made there minds up looking a easy laugh or wanking material. Yet I can have other strippers and yes the documentary on tv is very true its lonely and not prostitutes. I dont contact people am on a stage not a back st lap dancet but again I dont hold a job to a persons worth. Or yh people in gym who have diet a training . Tried now prep to do. Sitting with my friends and family I feel like am. in a bubble . I know the mentality of mfp. I am enjoying the feed back and community as a hole. Yes people enjoy watching me with out clothes on . Bonus me. And yes that effects how I see my selfpus changing my body and life thro training and food it was a genuine post . But I do private shows lol think thats covered it all this taking my clothes off to manipulate men has crashed my head when I feel off pole not my shoes. Or jus did it again. As it has been demo here people ant hard to please . Liars are u wont a come here unless u wanred sone inrerest and coz I was serious u have to diminish me to what uneducated people expect. Great money and free time at social hours. I look great I could go on I have had red bull

V0konGJ.gif
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Please stop talking
    timedpics5.jpg
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    when I drink, I unplug my computer so I can't post...most times
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    OP, R u on Tinder?
  • LolBroScience
    Options
    I can't stop laughing at some of these comments. Special shout out to you and your new pic, @LolBroScience .

Many thanks!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    say-no-to-drugs-say-yes-to-tacos.jpg