I failed to read the writing.

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
I saw where I could change my username, so I did this thinking it would be funny. However, I failed to read that I can only change this once. So now everyone is stuck with My_Butt. So if it gave you a chuckle, feel free to add My_Butt.

Replies

• sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hahahaha...too funny!
  • fwlady531
    Options
    Hi I'm Linda this picture was last December but after that I gained now trying to lose again. Doc says I need at least 75g of protein daily and watch my calorie intake. dpl5g613u36r.jpg
  • fwlady531
    Options
    0mjxroelt5kc.jpg
  • My_Butt
    Options
    fwlady531 wrote: »
    0mjxroelt5kc.jpg

It's like Benjamin button. You're going backwards in age, aren't you. So lovely.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Some say failure, others say winning.
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, I'm sorry but also its made me laugh in an otherwise stressful day, so thanks for missing the fine print.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    That's amazing, I'm sorry but also its made me laugh in an otherwise stressful day, so thanks for missing the fine print.

Glad to help!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    There is no way I can look at that name and not laugh.. must add for daily amusement (if you'll accept).
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    I saw where I could change my username, .... So now everyone is stuck with My_Butt...
    I'm thinking that you absolutely MUST update your profile photo...
    Well done indeed though - thanks for the humor, and even though many of the weight-loss folks would be trying to lose theirs, I'm completely pleased with my butt (and My_Butt), FWIW.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I've never been a big fan of my butt, but My_Butt is pretty awesome!