baby belly

Options
su28
su28 Posts: 9 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
help move this baby belly! ive done it before but 5th pregnancy belly is proving hard

Replies

• Ctmish78
    Ctmish78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5th?!? Jeez!! I'm on my second and I thought that was bad. Lol. I'm 6 months post and I'm losing the weight slowly but the belly is all squishy!! Ugh...... I'm determined to get rid of it
  • su28
    Options
    i got down to my ideal weight last year and put 2st on during pregnancy :( because i couldn't eat cakes during the pregnancy as it made me feel sick ive spent past 17wk eating alot! x
  • baby7months
    baby7months Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got started on the app today. Baby is 7 months and I am still nursing. Anyone had success with just watching what they eat, well nursing. I'm 15 pounds of my ideal weight. Looks like I need to count 1900 calories to maintain milk supply. I am also still waiting for the green light from my doc to work out. Big disappointment, I actually like working out. Would love any tips you ladies may have.
  • shay_hun
    Options
    Hi girls. Just signed up now. I also am dying to get my baby tummy to dissappear. I'm 2 months PP and ready to drop the last 10 befor the summer.
  • su28
    Options
    hey. im not breast feeding. i can say that ive used this app before and lost 16lb. i still walk 6mile a day on the school run. i use to do 30k per day on the cross trainer in the house but having baby I've not had time. today ive fitted 10k into my day. I've just started on slim fast and ive got the slimming world app with some great recipes.
    i know i need to do sit ups to get rid of the tummy but i hate doing them as its a weak point x