Help!

Options
when I'm bored and have nothing to do how do I stop myself from feeling hungry?

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You could try drinking water. If that doesn't help, then maybe you should have a healthy snack?
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Find something to do to distract yourself. Do some calisthenics. Pick up a craft like crocheting or cross-stitching.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Drink water or tea, go work out or for a walk, keep healthy snacks around (fruits, nuts, and veggies), and try not hanging out in the kitchen to avoid those urges.
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    The best way i have found to fight that is to just eat a healthy snack, something you really like. For me, it's either a gala apple, oranges, strawberries, or celery with peanut butter =)
  • stephanietriplett1991
    Options
    I have the same problem...I try to stay away from the kitchen lol, reorganize closets or clean...it's too cold here to go on a walk...Pinterest helps too I burn a lotta time doing that
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Paint your nails, take a bubble bath, go outside for a walk. I tend to leave extra calories so I can munch on a salad during movie night. I get bored and just want to eat.
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Drink water. That always helps me. It also helps to do something to cease the boredom.