Must haves!

Options
2»

Replies

• kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Almonds (usually blue diamond lightly salted ones) or other nuts, V8 low sodium (lots of potassium) and my almond milk to get the Vitamin D and Calcium (lactose intalerent) and of course, cheese (string cheese, block cheese, shredded cheese, love my cheese's)
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I must have something sweet after lunch and dinner. This is usually a cookie, or a small block of chocolate. Not much, all I need is the taste.

I suppose I consider them snacks, because my "snacks" between meals are usually coffee or tea with a cracker. :smiley:
  • krknobbe10
    krknobbe10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Just looking to add some variety and new items in my diet that are low carb and low sodium.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Avocados
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    DebzNuDa wrote: »
    My CUTIES (Orange Mandarins, aka Halos). OMG, I truly have an addiction and MUST have 2 a night. LOL
    Oh yes!!! I have two a day ! Love them.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. String cheese. Cuties. Bananas. Hard boiled eggs. Yogurts. Pickles.
  • tristamdavis
    tristamdavis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Instant oat revolution steel cut oats with flax with cinnamon and chia seeds every morning! Also, stony field organic 0% fat plain greek yogurt, 1 oz of whole almonds, usually 1 serving of fruit mid morning snack, 1/2 avocado & low sodium albacore tuna, and TONS of raw veggies!
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    DebzNuDa wrote: »
    My CUTIES (Orange Mandarins, aka Halos). OMG, I truly have an addiction and MUST have 2 a night. LOL
    Oh yes!!! I have two a day ! Love them.

:)
  • LittleNell107
    LittleNell107 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Before I go for a run I usually boil two eggs so I've got preprepared protein ready and waiting when I get back.

Other go to food is bananas and, currently, coconut - fresh coconut flesh and coconut oil... can't get enough, mmmm. I also try to have one or two mugs of hot water with a slice of lemon every day.