Best diet program for getting lean/losing body fat?.(ATKINS?)

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is true. But a bit of weight/fat. I mean when you lose FAT don't people generally lose a little weight anyhow.And, Atkins seems popular to get healthy anyways.

And thank you for answering my question.

I will look into New Rulesfor Lifting. It has good reviews on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-New-Rules-Lifting-Women/dp/1583333398

And, no i don't have access to a gym at the moment. But, i do lots of videos from online.
    I wish I liked running, and even though i live where the weather is mostly always nice. I hate running. I did Coach to 5K or whatever it is called and did it for a whole month, but then i notice nothing got toned.

The thing is I know I'm healthy, and would never do anything that would be unhealthy too my body. I just like to find a eating plan and exercise plan thats popular and follow it.

I mean with how i eat and exercise(even though i shouldnt do more weights), its just puzzling why I haven't been toned up.

because you are not lifting …

if you don't have access to a gym and don't have weights at home you might want to look up "body weight programs" but those will only take you so far…

I would suggest finding a way to join a gym but that is just me...
  • tigerlily8899
    Options
    Okat then i shall focus on strength training. I just have 3 pound and 8 pound weights Ive been using. But, thank you.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Is it a glitch or did she really just deactivate?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Can't tell
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Well if she responds again we know it's a glitch lol.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    LOL she deactivated…

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    In case the OP is still around, I'd recommend giving this a read:
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/

She is 11lbs heavier in the picture on the right. You may not need to lose but gain muscle to get where you want.
    Screen-Shot-2011-07-21-at-9.23.11-AM1.jpg