Can someone help me?

Options
jaorti95
jaorti95 Posts: 65 Member
Okay so I've done a lot of research on this app and I really do love the features and seeing amazing results from people on here or on YouTube! And so what got me questioning is what is good carb, protein and fat intake for a day to lose weight? So I can set up my nutrition chart to it so I can keep track of all three to cut weight faster! Here is a pic of how my chart looks now. qyde71x5p2q4.jpg
nyfs1p6p8vv7.jpg

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    If you are just starting, that really should not be a major concern.

Eat at a deficit, the ratio recommended is something like 50% carb, 30% protein and 20% fats. Some people like upping the protein (especially if you are lifting weights) but you can do amazingly well with the ratio completely out of whack.

I would say that if you fall within 10% of the goal you are doing well.

IMO I don't think there exists a magic ratio that is going to allow you extra calories in a day.
  • jaorti95
    Options

Eat at a deficit, the ratio recommended is something like 50% carb, 30% protein and 20% fats. Some people like upping the protein (especially if you are lifting weights) but you can do amazingly well with the ratio completely out of whack.

IMO I don't think there exists a magic ratio that is going to allow you extra calories in a day.

Okay thank you! And we'll it's my thirst doing this and I love seeing and keeping tract of my nutritional value helps A LOT! But yes I am new to this and I want to lose weight so I was just wondering what is a good percentage to set those 3 at so I can keep more track in each one daily but your advice is very helpful thank you!
  • jaorti95
    Options
    First*