Single father that wanted to get in shape to play his son and be a positive role model success story

Options
I hope I can motivate a few people with this! After getting out of the military i packed on major weight due to a very unhealthy diet I honestly didn't even notice i put on all that weight until i took my son to Six flags for the first time. We we're having a great time until he wanted to get on his first roller coaster. He was only 5 at the time. once we got up to the actual ride after waiting through the long line I found out that I could not fit on the roller coaster. They told me in a very nice way but it was still extremely embarrassing. luckily the guy sitting in front of me was there with his wife and daughters and he is a veteran like me, he sat with my son on the ride and I was very grateful. The very next day i changed my diet and began an active lifestyle and have not looked back yet. I started attending operation boot camp in Atl, Ga mon-fri from 6-7 am. i have been doing that for over 8 months and am also training to become a fitness instructor with them. I also have been lifting weights the past5 months. In a few weeks I will be a certified Personal trainer through NASM. I am happy to tell you guys that I am reaching and achieving so many goals after this lifestyle change and I can keep up with my son and even make him tired lol. he is very involved in fitness now as well. i can't wait until this summer comes back around and I will be taking my little boy back to Six Flags the exact same day in May and we will tackle this roller coaster together!!

u7ahoj3dvgeq.jpg
keozh7bzai3c.jpg
mqzn10exjiw9.jpg
16r8qttyspgt.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!