Hydroxycut

Options
2»

Replies

• hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Even if it did work, (which is highly unlikely) \ what's the plan after the pills run out? I think it would be best to just eat healthy and exercise regularly.
  • kina2kina23
    Options
    I agree with everyone....i just started eating healthier and exercising and i feel so much better...those pills/gummies made me feel like i was having a heart attack when i tried it years ago before the re-formulated version...i just downloaded the MyFitness Pal app and watch what I eat instead...thank goodness i didn't rebuy those pills again
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nope.. no need to waste your hard earned money on this at all...

If it worked and it was that magic pill, or that magic smoothie, we would all be doing it!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    waste of money
  • fizzleh
    fizzleh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Was only effective when it contained ephedra which has since been banned.

God knows what they put in it now but I bet its not as effective.

Don't get placebo motivation from a pill, get it from within yourself.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    lavell-crawford-o.gif
  • joxer40
    joxer40 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The only time I ever used products like this was when I was driving on a Long Trip. The caffeine helped me stay awake and alert. Don't use them now. Between my Boot Camp and Running, I have plenty of NATURAL endorphins to keep me alert.

If you stick with a good, Carb Cycle and Intermittent Fast, after about 2 weeks of dilligent effort, your body's natural appetite suppressant will kick in and you won't need any help. Stick with it, you can do it!!

My WL group participates in a SHRED program, custom designed by one of our ACE certified members. If you are interested in seeing it, I would be happy to share it with you. It blends good nutrition, exercise and IF to really help a person shred that fat. AND it works if you stick to it. Best of all, it is FREE!!!
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Do you wanna be like Anna Nichole Smith? I don't think so!
  • LifeInAWay
    LifeInAWay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    9 months ago I came into several free bottles of Hydroxycut and incorporated them into my diet and exercise plan. The only effect it has is a minor HR increase (~10%), which you could easily sub with any other caffeine source. Like most non-regulated products the primary impact is placebo, so believe that breath mints will cause weight loss and take a mint before you work out and you should see the same impact plus fresh breath!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Send me your money instead. I PROMISE YOU WILL LOOK AMAZING >:)
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    no1.jpg
  • ksm747
    ksm747 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No! Getting healthy requires NO Money! Do not spend a dime on anything! Cut your calories. Eat right. Exercise by walking, jogging. That is all there is to it! If you need a pair of sneakers and sweats, then that should be all you need to buy.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    efg4piwisx1tcco4byit.png

THIS!!!!
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Use the money you would use on Hydroxycut for something else that will help motivate you, like a reward, something to boost confidence working out like cute clothes, some beneficial supplements like protein powder, workout equipment. Anything that will get you real results and motivation.