Ladies of MFP, what stupid, crazy or downright mean stuff have others said to you at the gym?

Options
13»

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I was asked once if i was jennifer lawrence lol (yes because jennifer lawrence would be at some po-dunk gym working out in nebraska lol). I am consistantly approached at the gym and told i look like someone lol. Weird when you're all sweaty and not looking your beat. :0/ aaaand back to my run lol.

I can see the likeness to Jennifer Lawrence in your profile pic.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I don't allow people to say things to me in public. I will hurt them if they try.
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym with my friend and this guy comws up to us and starts talking and finally hes tells my friwnd she looks great, i should probably loose some weight then i could be like her! I almost died!

And that guy will forever be alone...

I really hope so!!;)
  • Azazel882
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    I don't allow people to say things to me in public. I will hurt them if they try.
    You sir, have won the internet for today.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This has never ever happened at any gym I've been a member of. Yikes.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I've never had anyone say anything negative to me at the gym.
  • JessicaP327
    JessicaP327 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No one has ever said anything negative to me, but I think that might be because my boyfriend and I go and train together and he would ruin anyone that comes near me. With the exception of some creepy stares or creep dudes following me around on the machines when he isn't looking, my gym experience is fairly normal, which is pretty shocking to me actually.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Azazel882 wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    You sir, have won the internet for today.

Haha Sin is a female

Shhh, theyss not needst knows this stuffs sss. SSs.

//endcode