(pics) A little less fuffy Part 2 7weeks

Options
triciab79
triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
I posted a 3 week progress picture 4 weeks ago so I thought I would give another update. I am including the original weight loss pics for anyone who didn't catch my earlier posts.

So 3 years ago this is what I looked like. 218lbs and very fluffy.
IMG_6191_zps8a275207.jpg

I lost 100lbs in a little less than a year and looked more like this, still fluffy but a great deal smaller.

ee3d3576-fc70-47af-96aa-3ae01d8db682_zps3f90f127.jpg

I stayed at that smaller weight for a couple years cause it takes a couple years for skin to retract. After the 2 yrs was up I switched the focus to building muscle. This first picture is me as of 01/09/15. I weighted 123lbs

010915-2_zps5626d59c.jpg

This is me as of this morning 7 weeks later. I still weight 123lbs but the fluffy is going away.

02272015_zps0w8jhoxu.jpg

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    YES! Isn't it amazing what some muscle can do for the body? So many are caught up in the pounds and the weight. I would app those 2 pics side by side and tag each "123 pounds". Goes to show what hard work and dedication you are capable of! Friday Happy Dance for you too, you have earned it!
  • triciab79
    Options
    When I joined the gym the trainer that did my sign up assessment asked me how much weight I wanted to lose. I said zero, she had to figure out how to leave it blank in the computer. I guess not a lot of people join the gym at the exact weight they want to be.
  • RegineRere
    RegineRere Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great!!
  • L_N_S
    L_N_S Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Are you doing heavy lifts?
  • triciab79
    Options
    Yes I have been lifting but primarily on the machines. I am not coordinated enough for free weights. Some kind person tried to show me how to do lunges with weights and then needed to pick me up after the second step. :-)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    triciab79 wrote: »
    Yes I have been lifting but primarily on the machines. I am not coordinated enough for free weights. Some kind person tried to show me how to do lunges with weights and then needed to pick me up after the second step. :-)

Me too! LOL! I have to use machines for now....
  • RainyDaysAgain
    RainyDaysAgain Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is great! I can see the difference, even after only 7 weeks.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Looking great...well done!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see definition starting. Good job! Very motivating.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look beautiful. Fantastic job!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Machines are great. I'd kill myself with free weights.
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well done! Really great results!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!
  • fatkidonadiet
    fatkidonadiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing....I am think of joining some sort of weight lifting class once I lose another 25 lbs or so.
  • bbandme
    bbandme Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job, a clear difference in the photos!!
    Its really refreshing to see someone who uses machines as the general theme on here seems to suggest free weights are the only way to go, you've just kept me motivated to keep using the machines, thank you :smile:
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look awesome!
  • lds818
    lds818 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You just upped my motivation. I use to work out on machines but also heard free weights were "better". It's hard for me to get really motivated to do free...so I'm going back to machines for now. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!