I am an idiot!

Options
Josalinn
Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
I am visiting my BF this weekend, and we had planned a dinner with his roommate. He tells me this morning as I am frantically trying to get to the gym for my court time that his roommate will not be here tonight because of a work thing. So my dumb *kitten* says "Do we want to do the dinner on Sunday then? We could go out tonight." He said something that sounded like agreement or we could do take away. I nixed that because I gave up fast food for Lent.

STUPID!!!! Alone time in the apartment without the roommate there? (Roommate is great btw, but I think I am really loud sometimes.)

So now I need to think of something quick for dinner that isn't take away, or par down the dinner I had planned for 3 people (although I think the RM was looking forward to this one.)

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Can you just go buy one of those frozen skilled meals that take like 10 minutes to make?
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @John: (nice commemorative picture) That is a great idea!

@Tony: Why? I am excited for alone time! I was merely kicking myself for not comprehending this in the first place. We only see each other once every 2 weeks.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    What a strange post lol.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Only four replies. Looks like you didn't get much argument of the title.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    For some reason my head starting hurting reading this. Are u off your meds?
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Make the same dinner and the RM can eat leftovers. Or not. Not sure how that part of it is a problem.