NSV only big girls will understand!

Options
Just done a core class at the gym ( someone asked so it would have been rude not to!). One of the exercise they got us to do was dorsal raise (lie on stomach, hands on back and lift upper body), and I realized that I was actually making movement that you could see - before weight loss (5 stone, much of which was bust) I raised up but my boobs were still on the floor! I have gone from 40 gg to 32 f - I don't miss them!

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hoo, yeah. I count as an NSV any yoga move that includes bending at the waist. Stomach used to get in the way.
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    :D
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My boobs are refusing to go anywhere even after a 50-some pound weight loss! I keep losing in the band and not the cup... sigh.
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's not just a girlie NSV! Sad to say moobs are real :s
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    debubbie wrote: »
    Congratulations! My boobs are refusing to go anywhere even after a 50-some pound weight loss! I keep losing in the band and not the cup... sigh.

They were the last thing to go, and it took several months after the main weight loss for the to stop shrinking!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hah! My Boobs are like the girl from hunger games "I volunteer as tribute" hahahaha
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Mine used to have their own climate!
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    dude, my boobs were the first thing to go.... so sad. I can't get an inch off my belly or my gargantuan *kitten* but my boobs *poof* gone! At least before I had the hourglass look. But now my risk of, you know, ... early death is less so... that's good i guess ;)
    hopefully the rest of me will catch up with the girls lol
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great NSV!
  • Lacey0903
    Lacey0903 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    jenjay8045 wrote: »
    Hah! My Boobs are like the girl from hunger games "I volunteer as tribute" hahahaha

Ha! This. Also, best comment ever.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Those nsv's are as motivational is the scale moving down. good for you.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!