woops!

Options
That is strange! I decided to maintain when I went from 61 to 59.7kg a bit too fast for my liking. I didn't linger there for a long time as I stopped with my pill, which gave me a bigger than normal waterweight gain. The moment I started with the pill again and the weight should have gone down I went on a weekend trip. During flights I always accumulate some water, still I was a bit surprised when the scale read 61.5 when I came back as I hardly ever have large variations in weight. Now measuring day today and my weight is down to 60.9 again. Not below 60, but my measurements are pretty much the same as two weeks ago when I had the really low weight. Funny. I can only imagine I lost more water weight than normal 2-3 weeks ago or my scale was acting up. Whatever the scale says: I'm happy with how I look.

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    ok...?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice job
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,539 Member
    Options
    Btw, I'm having a hard time finding trousers that fit me. I hate this skinny look as I have very strong calves and a wide pelvis. Things simply don't fit. Thanks to Mr. Yirara and his aversion to throw things away I found a couple of old summer trousers. I bought one of them when I was around 61kg, thus my current weight. Funnily: they are far too big on the belly, and somewhat tight on the legs. I guess my frame didn't really change, thus I must have a much flatter stomach now, and stronger legs and *kitten*. Interesting. Though that means I still don't have well-fitting trousers.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Is there a question in there anywhere??
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    How did I stumble into this thread?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    How did I stumble into this thread?

Lol I don't know. Not much happening on the boards tonight :disappointed:
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,539 Member
    Options
    Does there need to be a questions everywhere? (see what I did here? And again? argh!).
    I guess I'm discovering things/aspects of my body I've never observed before.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Does there need to be a questions everywhere? (see what I did here? And again? argh!).
    I guess I'm discovering things/aspects of my body I've never observed before.

Probably something to share on your own news feed with your MFP friends or your personal blog rather than the forums.
  • bunnypy
    bunnypy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good job, I hate the water fluctuations, as a curvy girl they mess up with th way my jeans fit on a day-to-day bases :|
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is quite un-interesting.