Looking for support 100 pounds to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• sabrinaleatrice
    Options
    I'm new here and need to lose about 110 pounds. Anyone can add me and I'll add back. Let's motivate each other!! :D
  • njgange
    njgange Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I have 124 to 144 pounds to lose. My doctor said 120 to 140. Not sure what I want to weigh. I started my journey in the middle of 10/14. I lost 46 pounds so far. I'm happy with that. Was a size 22 now a size 16. I just started using this ap in the middle of feb. I love the ap.
    So far I just watch what I eat. I'm really trying. I want to be smaller and healthier by May 29th. My daughters graduation from high school.

I promised myself I would do a 5k a month. Kept that promise. Can't run the whole thing but I ran what I can. Just doing them makes me proud of myself.
    There are days I need motivation.
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me I am also starting my journey again with about 75-80lbs to loose, I would love some friends to encourage and support each other along the way
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm only on pound 7 of my weight loss, I still have 118 to go! So I will be around for a while and would love to have more friends that are on the same journey as me.
  • MissSaraSunshine
    Options
    Hi there! I have 100+ pounds to lose myself! Anyone is free to add me! I'm trying really hard to find a great support system, and support in return! :)