30 day shred

Anybody done 30 day shred to get rid of any excess weight I'm 8.8 stone and still got stubborn excess weight just wondering if anyone's done this and what where your results I want to tighten this back up after my second child

Replies

• There are already tons of posts about the 30 day shred. Do a search on MFP and you'll find all the results you want to see!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Weight loss comes from the caloric deficit. Exercise is for health and to help that deficit.
  • barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    My friend just finished her day 30 and lost 7.8lbs!
  • trayflo
    trayflo Posts: 1
    I just finished level 2 of the 30DS today and I saw a difference in my stomach by the end of level 1 and a difference in my back/love handles during level 2. I think I would have continued getting results in my stomach if I would have fully gone into the exercises but because a lot of them hurt my knees, I always had to do the easier version (I also think I might have planked wrong the entire time?). Good luck!
  • trayflo wrote: »
    I just finished level 2 of the 30DS today and I saw a difference in my stomach by the end of level 1 and a difference in my back/love handles during level 2. I think I would have continued getting results in my stomach if I would have fully gone into the exercises but because a lot of them hurt my knees, I always had to do the easier version (I also think I might have planked wrong the entire time?). Good luck!

Well done you hey don't beat yourself up what you done wrong you've taken a step so well done yeah definatly going to try it would love to loose tummy love handles and big thighs ha keep going and thank you for your inspiration maybe you can keep me up to date with your progress ? X

• courtneybrown2015
    courtneybrown2015 Posts: 49
    edited March 2015
    Barbie Reynolds ...

Thats fantastic definatly going to push myself to do this no pain no gain .. Thank you for your reply :D x
  • Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Weight loss comes from the caloric deficit. Exercise is for health and to help that deficit.
    I'm also eating healthy ha don't worry I'll follow excersize and calories I'll post a picture in a month with my newly found abs haha x
  • There are already tons of posts about the 30 day shred. Do a search on MFP and you'll find all the results you want to see!

I am sorry I am new here and didn't know there where other posts thanks :)
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member