Options
2»

Replies

• EatClean_TrainDirty429
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    tomatoey wrote: »
    Hey, great work and great results!

So pic 1 at the top is after bulking, and the progression of pics is the cut?

Can you tell us more about your bulk (food and what you did in the gym and how long it took)?

Yeah so the start is after a 3 month bulk.. all clean foods but I got a bit carried away at the holidays so I'm quite bloated in the first pic... But my calorie surplus was 100% clean all good wholesome foods.. your typical sweet potatoes, rice, seafood, chicken, eggs etc.. bro foods if you will.. In the gym I did tons of different things.. I can't even begin to explain.. I mean like HIIT, super sets, drop sets, plyometrics... a bit of everything really... high reps low weight, low reps high weight, some to failure... really just kept switching it up... it's taken me about a year to go through the whole cycle of losing weight... then doing a clean bulk.. then cutting back down... good luck hope that helps and let me know if you have other questions.

So, you just kept challenging yourself, in as many ways as possible - sounds like you worked hard!

Thanks for sharing - again, great results!

Yeah so basically my trainer would give me a new routine every 4 weeks depending on what she thought.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I love ladies who lift. I'm obsessed with it, and now that I'm cleaning up my diet am really starting to see results.
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • EatClean_TrainDirty429
    Options
    Thanks a lot!!! If you guys want to know more about my journey I'm on IG @livelovelift429
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job! And also a thanks for the consistency of wearing the same/style of bathing suit so we can really see the difference amongst the comparisons!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!