country or city

Options
13»

Replies

• Stephleduc72
    Options
    Country! Grew up city girl, military brat. Looking for property further into the mountains, log cabin, malamute, water source.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    City. Grew up in the country. I kinda miss it.
  • cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Burbs of Denver. The city of Denver is getting to pricey to live in town plus who wants to fight to park!
  • scar47
    scar47 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've lived in the country, city, and small town. Lived in Kansas City for 5 years and liked it, but don't want to do it again. Lived in the country and liked it. Currently, live in a small town. It's okay, but it does have quick access to the beach, the mountains, and the cities.
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I live downtown, LOVE the city life!
  • got2bfitmom
    got2bfitmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Small town country girl here ! Wouldn't change a thing. My daughther said the other day she could imagine living on a tar road hehe
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I now live Downtown Colorado Springs after living rural for 20 years and Love it! But still need to get away to the mountains every once in awhile :)

I knew you had to have lived in Colorado!!! ;)
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Country girl, four wheel in in the mud, beautiful log home stocked pond in the front yard, sauna, and no neighbors,just the sound of my barking dogs,and the beauty of nature, the sounds of birds chirping, coyotes,off in a distance and of coarse a hoot owl,every once in a while,I'd never change that for the world.I love the country.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I'm from BFE in northeast LA, but I live in the country very near the Houston TX metro. I will never live in the city limits of a place with more than 100k people.
  • LiftsNHeels
    LiftsNHeels Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I live in the city, but prefer acreage to go hunting.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I love living out away from everything and being able to do whatever without neighbors hearing or complaining. Big country is my choice
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    City girl! I love downtown... but, I live in the suburbs. Someday back to the city for me!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    City