No filter

Options
LiquidSparkle86
LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
The worst/craziest thing you've ever said out loud...

Replies

• Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    This thread is going to be blocked when some one with filter complains about it. lol
  • LiquidSparkle86
    Options
    This thread is going to be blocked when some one with filter complains about it. lol

Good possibility! Keeping it "clean" i asked a girl if she was pregnant and she wasn't. Trying to "normalize" it i then said "oh but you just had one right?!?" Nope... Her kid was 3. :0/
  • LiquidSparkle86
    Options

Good possibility! Keeping it "clean" i asked a girl if she was pregnant and she wasn't. Trying to "normalize" it i then said "oh but you just had one right?!?" Nope... Her kid was 3. :0/

• morenolopez0608
    morenolopez0608 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When I said who is the daddy?opps
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Hah ouch...

A couple of friends arrived at my place while I was busy finishing up cleaning. Someone came with them that I didn't know and I hadn't seen him yet because was in the entry room. My friend made a joke to me about being messy and I said really loud, "Better than being bald!"

I walked out to meet the new guy and to my luck, he was bald.
  • sgtwells12b
    sgtwells12b Posts: 115
    Options
    When I introduce my buddy to this freaky girl I met when I was on r&r from overseas, yea it was his wife, he took it in stride and asked me if we kissed I was thrown back and said yep he said good how does my dick taste. We laughed, we made her video famous and he divorced her triffling *kitten*
  • sgtwells12b
    Options
    Azz
  • LiquidSparkle86
    Options
    When I introduce my buddy to this freaky girl I met when I was on r&r from overseas, yea it was his wife, he took it in stride and asked me if we kissed I was thrown back and said yep he said good how does my dick taste. We laughed, we made her video famous and he divorced her triffling *kitten*

Holy s$&@!
  • sgtwells12b
    Options
    Do I win?
  • LiquidSparkle86
    Options
    Hmmm maybe not a lot of takers on this topic! Lol yours was pretty good though! Very hard to top that one!

I've got another... I was sitting on the couch with my mother in law talking about something my sister did and she got all "i wonder what God is going to say to people like that when their day comes". Without thinking i shot back at her, "the same thing he'll tell someone who lies, commits adultery, steals, etc a sin is a sin right?" Well needless to say she had done all those i mentioned. :0/ ooops.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Very high-powered and prominent salesman at work wanted me to make a ridiculous exception at the end of the year so he could hit a target. I told him "You know I'd bend over backwards to help you out. Don't ask me to bend forward". Yeah, I got called into HR. Note: Yeah, those of you that know me know this isn't the CRAZIEST thing I've said... just the craziest I will post here
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to his good friend's wedding. Him and his friend always insult eachother in a weird guy way. He calls his friend baby hippo because he's kind of heavy. He calls my husband lil fella...because he's short. Anyway him and his new wife (which my husband and I didn't know all that well) were making the rounds after getting married and my husband looks at his friend's new wife and says "Should I call you Mrs. Baby Hippo?" Everyone at the table was dead silent and you should have seen the look on her face. She didn't know the back story which made it that much worse.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I work at a bar and grill. After work we were all having a beer and I asked one of the guys what kind of beer he wanted. He said he wanted a Red's Apple Ale. I asked him if he was going to use his vagina to open it cause only *kitten* drink that. He went home. I felt bad.
  • sgtwells12b
    Options
    I love you
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I love you

B)
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    When I said who is the daddy?opps

I've said that too!

• sgtwells12b
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I love you

B)
    I do

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    Idk, I just say what I'm thinking and I'm not entirely sure if any of it offensive or not and no one says anything so maybe not?
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I have things to contribute. Tomorrow...bookmarked...lol
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to his good friend's wedding. Him and his friend always insult eachother in a weird guy way. He calls his friend baby hippo because he's kind of heavy. He calls my husband lil fella...because he's short. Anyway him and his new wife (which my husband and I didn't know all that well) were making the rounds after getting married and my husband looks at his friend's new wife and says "Should I call you Mrs. Baby Hippo?" Everyone at the table was dead silent and you should have seen the look on her face. She didn't know the back story which made it that much worse.

PMSL!