Here we go!

kidcider3
kidcider3 Posts: 2
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Nathan Mitchell and I'm currently in the 90 day challenge with lifetime fitness. I've only really worked out gym wise for about a year, but now I'm investing more in my workout and health to get to where I want to be.

I'm a band teacher, marching arts instructor, and love to play sports, especially basketball, baseball, ultimate frisbee, disc golf, and golf. There isn't a sport I'll play or try. I also like the occasional board game or computer game as well.

Big motivating factors around me: my trainer, my friends, and recent personal life obstacles that, at a time, mentally and emotionally paralyzed me. I also have motivation from incredible stories of fellow gym people that make it reasonable that I will get to my goal.

I'm looking forward to more great things in getting healthy. I know it's tough to get the proper motivation or cheer to keep going. Which is why I'm here. As much as I've been helped, I'd like to give that back to everyone else. Add me as a friend and let's help each other out!

Push forward. Grit your teeth. Dig your foot into the ground. Strangle the bar. Achieve greatness. Beast mode!

~Nate

Replies