spring goals 20 days until spring

Options
we only have 20 more days until spring. Until the weather gets nice and all the layers of clothes come off or start to come more. What are your goals for the beginning of spring?

Replies

• Spedangie
    Spedangie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My goal is to maintain the accountability that MFP has given me in recording EVERY bite that goes in my mouth. It has been so helpful to me in just saying no to a lot of excess snacking and general munching.
    My husband are going on a canoe/kayaking trip in Arkansas (with a Zipline excursion thrown in) for the first week in June. I am determined to be wearing clothes I have not been able to wear for a couple of years; not to mention a swimsuit! So that's my ultimate goal for the spring months--to not lose the momentum I have now in careful food monitoring and keeping a high activity level.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    quote="Spedangie;31494545"]My goal is to maintain the accountability that MFP has given me in recording EVERY bite that goes in my mouth. It has been so helpful to me in just saying no to a lot of excess snacking and general munching.
    My husband are going on a canoe/kayaking trip in Arkansas (with a Zipline excursion thrown in) for the first week in June. I am determined to be wearing clothes I have not been able to wear for a couple of years; not to mention a swimsuit! So that's my ultimate goal for the spring months--to not lose the momentum I have now in careful food monitoring and keeping a high activity level.
    [/quote]

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    every spring I always worry about taking off the layers. My concern was Always, will I be able to fit in a medium or large t-shirt or would I have to keep on wearing a jacket because I feel that i am uncomfortable with my weight. My goal for this spring is to be able to feel comfortable in a tshirt. :)