loosing weight journey

Options
In november i started working out everyday, maybe i have a 1 day break per week. Since then i have lost a lot of weight i don't really like to weigh myself on the scale i just like to see the progress in the mirror. Anyhow, recently for the past 2 weeks i have been having maybe a goya cookie thats 150 calories for four and have one cheat day like with pizza or something on a friday night. I generally eat clean, breakfastt ill have oatmeal lunch a yogurt and dinner a meat and veggies. Lately i have been having a little sweet every night after dinner. I feel like maybe i am gaining weight but i don't know if its possible that quickly. I am just worried i am going to be fat. help!!!

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Are you remaining in a calorie deficit and logging everything accurately, using a food scale?
  • domidatt
    domidatt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, actually my calorie counter says i don't eat enough.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    domidatt wrote: »
    Yes, actually my calorie counter says i don't eat enough.

well if you're not eating enough and your calorie counting and logging is spot on, then you're not going to gain weight.
    How many calories are you netting everyday?
    From what you listed above, it doesn't look like a lot of calories. Let alone an excess..
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Maybe water retention, but not fat. Why aren't you hitting your calorie goal, though? You should be aiming for that number, and being too restrictive could be why you have gone for those options.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Seriously?
  • domidatt
    domidatt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i am eating about 900 - 1,000 calories per day.. and a lot of the calories can be sweets sometimes
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    domidatt wrote: »
    i am eating about 900 - 1,000 calories per day.. and a lot of the calories can be sweets sometimes

Well I'll just drop this off for you then:http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
  • Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Buy a scale. When the number goes up, you've gained weight. Nobody here can tell you whether or not you are gaining.