DDP Yoga - Has anyone ever used?

Options
Just got this program and will be starting it this week. I am VERY out of shape due to injuries overseas but it's time to change that. Was wondering if anyone has used this before and can tell me how well it will help to get me back on my feet as a starter program.

Replies

• mommmyto3boys
    Options
    My husband and I just finished week 5 & we love it. Both of us are overweight (ok more like obese) & out of shape (me more than my hubby). The hardest part for me was bearing any weight on my hands or knees, but now I can go from table top to downward dog with more ease (still not as pretty as the pros, but someday). Anyways, I love that they encourage modifications and don't expect you to kill yourself trying to do this. I thought I was going to dread the fat burning routine but it was such a nice change from energy I actually loved it! we have tried other exercise routines like Zumba, lifting weights, and other stuff, but this is the only one we've ever stuck to. I'm actually feeling better enough I want to go out and play disc golf this summer, go on hikes, and bike rides.
  • Aydeejai
    Aydeejai Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started DDP Yoga and I plan to stick with it. My first impression was that it was easy to follow and I like how they break all the poses down. I found the floor poses to be challenging especially the "slow burn push ups" but I will keep it up...
  • hazels_melody
    hazels_melody Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started DDP Yoga a couple weeks ago too and I love it! It's been two weeks and already I see a wee bit of improvement - in weight lost, inches lost and strength gained. :)
    - I love that you can make it as easy or as difficult as you need it to be depending on your own dynamic resistance. There are three levels you can start out at, and there are many modifications you can do to make the moves both easier or more challenging!