Completely new to this and looking for some buddies to keep me motivated :)

Options
I'm 25 from the UK, recently started using MFP in my quest to loose weight. Looking for some friends to keep me on track, feel free to add me :)
My biggest downfall is too much alcohol at weekends and eating junk when I'm hungover!!!

Replies

• thespringbuck
    thespringbuck Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I remember those days, weekends like that are a killer but it's easily done when you're young without commitments of family and kids, but it makes a lifestyle change like this so much easier when you're not doing it on your own. IIFYM is the best way, if it fits your macros. Essentially allows you to eat what you like, provided it fits within your macro nutrient spits, I.e carbs, protein and essential fats.
    It's easy and get going, even if it does sound complicated, but this app makes it simple to track what you eat and ensure you're getting the right macros splits. Shout if you want help.
  • lynsey_joy27
    lynsey_joy27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks I've not heard of it before so will definitely look into it.
    I'm hoping that logging my food intake it will make me think about my choices and try to be more controlled when it comes to nights out and takeaways at weekends!!