Back on track! Looking for buddies to keep each other motivated.

Options
After a bit of an absence (involving a bereavement, a move, a new job and a puppy!) I'm looking to get back into things and I'd love to add some people to make a motivation group. Nothing major, just little messages of support for when you're feeling a bit stuck. Sometimes, being told "you can do it!" is all it takes to turn a bad day around.

My goals are:
To get to Onederland - to reach 199lbs.
To lose half a stone before my trip to Spain in June.
To try and exercise more - I've got an exercise bike and started my day right by sneaking in 30 minutes while Dad watched the dog.
To eat less saturated fat. I'm a nightmare for eating whole sharer bags of crisps! Once I start I struggle to stop.
To try and record something each day. Even if I fall off the wagon, I can still keep some control.

I'd love to hear what your ideas, goals and favourite recipes are! Much love xx

Replies

• missnamorley
    missnamorley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have it figured!! Hardest thing to do is put it all into practice! More than welcome to add me if you want x
  • Bangaranga
    Options
    Definitely - I'm a terrible yo-yo dieter so my biggest problem is staying on track, haha.

Awesome, thank you!
  • laurabethless
    laurabethless Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Ahh same here.. Staying on track is my biggest problem. I will add you as a friend so we can keep each other motivated...
  • Bangaranga
    Options
    Fabulous! Thanks :D