ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »
    runner475 wrote: »
    OP, Sara Lee, Peppridge Farms, Arnolds, they all make 45 calorie breads. Sara Lee is my personal favorite of those.

And if you can't find something lower in calories then just eat less bread than you do now.

ndj1979 wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »
    lessachs wrote: »
    Bread's bad for the carb load. I may have one slice of multigrain bread a day but that's about it.

What's wrong with carbs? Unless you have a health reason to watch your intake of them, they're essential to our diet.

OP, if I want to save calories, I have whole wheat tortillas that are 80 calories. A huge difference compared to the current loaf of bread I'm eating that would add 240 calories to a sandwich.

because carbs and sugar = the devil on MFP ….

didn't you get the memo?

You do realize right you are about to de-rail this thread.

Wanna talk about "Evils and Not so evils of Carbs' just make another thread.

I would suggest re-read OP's original post.

Please let's stick to their question.
    Continuously pointing out that someone is derailing a thread is basically the same thing you're complaining about.

Good Morning. I always respond to OP 1st.

Happy Monday.
    Doesn't matter. Calling out people for derailing a thread is also derailing. Don't complain about something you are also doing.

I'll let you have the last word but I'll definitely keep this quote and this link in reference and at stand by and going forward will be used just in case if you forget your stand.

giphy.gif

Yea. I don't even know what she was trying to say. It made so little sense I didn't even bother.

it means you are on the "naughty" list
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    OP, Sara Lee, Peppridge Farms, Arnolds, they all make 45 calorie breads. Sara Lee is my personal favorite of those.

And if you can't find something lower in calories then just eat less bread than you do now.

Bread's bad for the carb load. I may have one slice of multigrain bread a day but that's about it.

What's wrong with carbs? Unless you have a health reason to watch your intake of them, they're essential to our diet.

OP, if I want to save calories, I have whole wheat tortillas that are 80 calories. A huge difference compared to the current loaf of bread I'm eating that would add 240 calories to a sandwich.

didn't you get the memo?

Continuously pointing out that someone is derailing a thread is basically the same thing you're complaining about.

Happy Monday.
    Doesn't matter. Calling out people for derailing a thread is also derailing. Don't complain about something you are also doing.

I'll let you have the last word but I'll definitely keep this quote and this link in reference and at stand by and going forward will be used just in case if you forget your stand.

giphy.gif

Yea. I don't even know what she was trying to say. It made so little sense I didn't even bother.

I have a "naughty" list too... but it's just a list of people I dislike and/or think offer the most horrendous advice on the forums, and one of these people I actually ignore almost every single post they make despite how often they'll directly reply and argue what I've said... I don't think this person has gotten the memo that I don't acknowledge the posts lol.
  • ndj1979
    edited March 2015
    Options

didn't you get the memo?

Happy Monday.

giphy.gif

I have a "naughty" list too... but it's just a list of people I dislike and/or think offer the most horrendous advice on the forums, and one of these people I actually ignore almost every single post they make despite how often they'll directly reply and argue what I've said... I don't think this person has gotten the memo that I don't acknowledge the posts lol.

lists are boring…I just call out everyone… :)
  • ndj1979
    Options

didn't you get the memo?

Happy Monday.

giphy.gif

Pro tip: The fact that you just acknowledged that the person keeps replying to and you see it means they have the upper hand. Don't ever show your cards. There was once a little frog around here that used to ignore my posts but I knew she saw them because she would speak about me to others in the thread. Winning is not about solidifying your theories over someone else, it's having the ability to mind fk them so they see you in their dreams.

whatever happened to that little froggy?

and I concur ….
  • ndj1979
    Options

didn't you get the memo?

Happy Monday.

giphy.gif

Pro tip: The fact that you just acknowledged that the person keeps replying to and you see it means they have the upper hand. Don't ever show your cards. There was once a little frog around here that used to ignore my posts but I knew she saw them because she would speak about me to others in the thread. Winning is not about solidifying your theories over someone else, it's having the ability to mind fk them so they see you in their dreams.

whatever happened to that little froggy?

and I concur ….

I think a snake ate her.

I LOL'd for realz at that one….