Hello I need friends and motivation

Options
I need motivation on eating AND exercise. once I get started I can do the same for you. Its just getting going! also after I loose the first easy 5bls I fall off the wagon when it gets tough! I need help to keep going when I haven't logged in or you stop seeing my postings. I am very high maintenance when it comes to to motivation. Thank you in advance! :D

Replies

• MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'd be happy to help. I've done the 5 pound thing too! But I've really committed to getting back to my happy/healthy weight and I've lost 14 pounds since January. I'm sending you a friend request now. B)
  • NunqamNonParatus
    Options
    I'd love to help motivate you. I'm the exact same way so I know where you're coming from. I've lost as much as 15 lbs only to lose motivation and gain it all back plus some. I made an MFP to finally stop this cycle once and for all.
  • debbie41
    debbie41 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you ladies! when I started this I was at 190lbs. I was so worried I was going to hit the 200lb mark. I lost 8lbs and was so proud of myself I could feel how my body was changing and I could wear my jeans with any shirt and not feel uncomfortable. Then I would gain it back and more and hide out. :( I now am at 223. that's because I have lost 2lbs. I know I can do this. I know I can. I just have to do it!!!
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • Liz12013
    Liz12013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    debbie41 wrote: »
    I need motivation on eating AND exercise. once I get started I can do the same for you. Its just getting going! also after I loose the first easy 5bls I fall off the wagon when it gets tough! I need help to keep going when I haven't logged in or you stop seeing my postings. I am very high maintenance when it comes to to motivation. Thank you in advance! :D

• Liz12013
    Liz12013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll be happy to help you :#
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I would love to be your friend and help encourage! I still have about 40lbs of post baby weight that's been hanging around for almost two years.