Any progress? (pics)

Options
Took some progress pics today after one month of doing stronglifts twice a week and meeting with my trainer twice. There's about a 4 lb difference between the two. I don't know what I was expecting. Of course I know the results will not be so dramatic so soon, but still need some honest opinions. I don't see much change. Starting to wonder if all this effort is worth it4avjhb6ix65v.jpg
21glg0mzftkc.jpg
pg1mgxg98xga.jpg

Replies

• parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Your arms, tummy and legs are smaller. I can tell you've lost inches! Are you currently measuring your body? I know it's totally frustrating to not see a large number loss on the scale, because I have been incorporating weights this past month and only lost a pound, but dropping BF % is so much more important (or at least I try to tell myself that, haha).
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    One pound a week is pretty decent weight-loss. I can see a difference between the pictures. For one month this is great. Imagine what the difference will be by six months! Keep at it!
  • jessjess210
    jessjess210 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Your arms, tummy and legs are smaller. I can tell you've lost inches! Are you currently measuring your body? I know it's totally frustrating to not see a large number loss on the scale, because I have been incorporating weights this past month and only lost a pound, but dropping BF % is so much more important (or at least I try to tell myself that, haha).

I tried measuring but I felt like I would keep doing it at a different place each time, didn't get much out of it. I have a Fitbit aria scale which is supposed to give BF % but according to that I've gone up a few percentages. Thanks for the feedback ladies
  • megganjeninngs69
    megganjeninngs69 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Everything is starting to lift nd be tighter grwat job
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    It's starting. I see the biggest difference in your tummy in the first set of pictures. Looks like you lost an inch or so in the waist. Keep it up though. This month it might be another inch in the waist, half an inch on the arms and thighs. It all starts to add up, and before you know it in 5 months you see a huge difference.
  • jessjess210
    jessjess210 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I do see it in my tummy. The rest of me looks bigger to me
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I see some difference in your arms and that is hard to do. :D
  • Fat2fit325
    Options
    I noticed my clothes fitting looser before anything. I had lost 38lbs a few years ago and fell off, gaining it all back. I am just now trying to lose again. I could physically notice a change around 10lbs.
  • alexelmer
    alexelmer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    4lb?! I'd be chuffed If I have this much difference after 4lb - look at how much smaller your stomach and thighs are!!! Keep it up :)
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Always take measurements, you will be surprised the places it disappear from!
  • fliesdonotbelong
    fliesdonotbelong Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The difference is there! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll be pleased!