Motivation to lose the last 10 pounds?

Options
Whenever I get close to a goal, I feel the need to binge and I don't know why.
I've struggled with losing these last 10 pounds for awhile now because whenever I hit anywhere near 125 I binge.
I'm feeling tempted to binge again today and really need some tips on how to avoid this binge and maybe some helpful comments to motivate me c=
Thanks! =D

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Whenever I get close to a goal, I feel the need to binge and I don't know why.
    I've struggled with losing these last 10 pounds for awhile now because whenever I hit anywhere near 125 I binge.
    I'm feeling tempted to binge again today and really need some tips on how to avoid this binge and maybe some helpful comments to motivate me c=
    Thanks! =D

Step away from the food!!! :) You must be afraid of reaching goal for some reason that makes you binge when you get closer. maybe you are being too strict with what you are eating? Only you can answer those questions.

As for motivation - is there an outfit you want to wear at goal? A new hair style you want to get? Hang your outfit on your bedroom door, tape a photo of the new haircut you want up somewhere you see it every day. Stay consistent with what you are doing to lose the weight and you will get there. Just don't let yourself get carried away with eating just because you are close. You are doing it to yourself. Self control goes a long way to getting your results, which you clearly know since you've lose 38 lbs already. You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • loosewheel_33
    Options
    I have recently just started having a probelm with bingeing on foods that are not that good and bingeing is not good anyway. I have noticed that if I can distract myself with an outdoor activity or some sort of activity away from my house when I get the feeling to binge it curbs the compulsion to do it. I know that probably isnt to much help but I am struggle with wieght loss and I see where you started your journey and it is just about where I am and I see where you are now and it is amazing to me. I hope i can get to where you are!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think you should replace one of your fruits with something more filling. Meat, carbs, whatever you want. Eat some cereal in the morning or a poptart instead! And, stop focusing on the weight right now! Get your eating on track first, THEN worry about weight loss.

Please. :flowerforyou:

PS whenever I want to binge I make myself eat something else first. Go ahead and eat that granola bar and see how you feel afterwards.