Women: Which Physical Attributes Do You Like Most? Do Women Like Butts?

Options

Replies

• justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that there's something sexy about every man. Just because a woman has a "type" doesn't mean she won't appreciate what works on someone else :)
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I prefer clean teeth, nice smile, clean shaven or trimmed facial hair. Forearms with slight muscle is so hot to me. I definitely notice legs, I love to see calves in shape; sorry to all the fellas I stare at on "leg day".

And yes there are women that appreciate a nice butt. ;)
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Butt, thighs, shoulders, love big hands on a man. Throw on some tattoos and I'd be lovin it
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    Don't forget that there's something sexy about every man. Just because a woman has a "type" doesn't mean she won't appreciate what works on someone else :)

Ditto. There s hope for everyone :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I like wide shoulders, and great biceps. I also like a man who can grow a beard.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    itt: why lift when it's all about the face and abs

You can't change something but something could be changed with lifting!

• infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    A nice well defined manly jawline is so sexy to me
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I prefer the part that rests large between their ears.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Arms! I love big arms (eapecially ones with tats!) not like body builder big (ewww) but nice toned arms. Stomach and chest is my next but i would never want my man to be smaller then me! Doesnt have to a a six pack or anything just healthy.
  • LiquidSparkle86
    Options
    I like wide shoulders, and great biceps. I also like a man who can grow a beard.

Agreed! Love dark hair and either bright blue eyes or chestnut brown and a man that can grow some facial hair!
  • LiquidSparkle86
    Options
    Keep in mind though, a nasty personality or too much cockiness will ruin any good looking guy's appearance!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    astrose00 wrote: »
    pudadough wrote: »
    I hardly ever notice butts.

Nice teeth are always attractive. Nice eyes. And because I'm weird...nice hands.

Nice hands are a top 3 requirement! That's not weird to me. Dirty nails, nails that are too long or jagged? Argh!!! No way somebody like that can even touch me. And nice teeth, that's a prerequisite. That's top 3, too.

I like rough hands. My husband is a carpenter. His hands are calloused and show how hard he works to help provide for his family. I really am not fond of soft hands on a man, unless he's a masseuse. :wink:

• LiquidSparkle86
    Options
    ^^ if you treat women like material or a thing instead of respecting her. If a man has to be right about everything or picks arguments just because they want to be right. I the man has NO sense of humor and is more worried about other guys checking out their girl rather then just being with their girl. Those are just a few. :0) for me anyway.
  • happymadre3
    Options
    I think its good to be healthy but the first thing I notice is a nice smile :) It is always nice to see a man confident and happy with himself and his life. That is very attractive to me. Along with nice arms to hold me with :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    astrose00 wrote: »
    pudadough wrote: »
    I hardly ever notice butts.

Nice teeth are always attractive. Nice eyes. And because I'm weird...nice hands.

Nice hands are a top 3 requirement! That's not weird to me. Dirty nails, nails that are too long or jagged? Argh!!! No way somebody like that can even touch me. And nice teeth, that's a prerequisite. That's top 3, too.

I like rough hands. My husband is a carpenter. His hands are calloused and show how hard he works to help provide for his family. I really am not fond of soft hands on a man, unless he's a masseuse. :wink:

Don't you love it when he runs that hard, dead, scratchy skin across your body?

Yes. I love him - every bit.

• blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »

This. I don't even have a type when it comes to appearance. I'm one of those weird people who is drawn to the person.