That Pop Tart On The Desk...

Options
I bought a box of generic strawberry pop tart a few months back. I don't know why I took so long to get into it. But I ate one last night, and the other remained on my desk for hours.

I'm sitting here trying to do my homework....and it's RIGHT there! So...I took it.

First of all, strawberry pop tarts are pretty. Got that nice layer of icing and sprinkles. My taste buds were at work. It's gone. 200 wasted calories are added to my 300 calories left in my calorie bank.

I am not happy!

But I guess I better go exercise. I haven't had dinner yet!

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure that means that today the pop tart won! :-) BUT...you can still stay within your calories with a low calorie dinner. I think if they came packaged as one instead of two, they might occasionally be worth the splurge...but 400 calories of crap (for 2 of them) is not worth it! Suck it up, go for a walk earn a few calories for a better dinner and next time, be the boss of the pop tart!
  • FashionQueen86
    FashionQueen86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :smiley: I have 100 calories left and usually I'll exercises from Leslie Sansone's collection. She usually says each mile done is about 100 and I usually do five miles. So, I can at least reach for a 300 calorie dinner tonight. Yep, the tart won!