Looking for New Friends!

Options
Pritree
Pritree Posts: 24 Member
Hi Everyone!
I'm trying to stay motivated and keep using MFP but lots of my current friends are not using it anymore! Would love to make some new friends on here - having a full news feed helps keep me motivated :) Please add me if you're looking for friends too!

Thanks!

Replies

• aimeeblachly
    Options
    I just requested you! I feel the same way! It keeps me on my toes to have fellow MFP's.
  • ally00russo
    ally00russo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am in the same boat as you!! I do pretty good with logging everything. (Worse on the weekends) but I think if I had some "friends" on here, it would be much easier!
  • ashleeyarnold
    Options
    Requested also! Some friends will surely help keep us all on track!
  • kassidyswan
    Options
    I need friends too!!
  • stephcam4
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Im Stephanie and could use motivation friends for weight loss goals. Trying to lose alot
  • ashleeyarnold
    Options
    Request sent, Kassidy =)
  • crys96tal
    Options
    I'm the same way Pritree. I could use motivation some days and I'm happy to lend a hand to anyone who can return the favor.
  • amreed003
    amreed003 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here...always up for new friends with the same goals. It's inspiring.
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I feel the same, just added u
  • ButterflyBrains
    ButterflyBrains Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here. I need friends, too!
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I'm back after a while away. Trying to get back on the wagon and keep it going. Plenty of friend motivation is definitely the key!!!
  • Will2029
    Will2029 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sup all? Hey Prittee.....hey need to discuss something I'll be here too, as a matter of fact I will need help too, I hope to be there if you need it....and I count on you too!!