Looking to lose 60 pounds

Options
I'm always looking for new friends that need to lose around 60 pounds or so. I have several goals for myself and one of them is to stop drinking soda and drink more water and really watch what I eat as well. One of my other goals is to join a gym and go everyday and not let my brain to just go home and rest if I wanna lose this 60 pounds by the end of the year.

I will be starting these goals now but however I will be getting Married in 2 1/2 weeks and than were gonna be gone for a week for our honeymoon and than right after we get back I'm going in for major surgery as I'm having a Hysterectomy done and won't be able to done anything for a least 6 weeks or longer but I'll be checking in.

Hope to get some new friends and we can get our goals going strong and staying strong.

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You should enjoy it and think about what are the goals that are realistic right now. You can lose weight without exercise but recovering from surgery might not be the best time to start. Have a great wedding and honeymoon....maybe you can just narrow your focus to the soda goal? start cutting back slowly until you can give it up altogether.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i would agree. hysterectomy is a pretty big deal and effects all women differently. adjusting to the huge hormonal change can be stressful. take it easy and maybe do one small change at a time that wont overwhelm u