From Fitness Competing to Pregnancy and Soon Back to the Weights

Options
Hi Everyone, ;-)

I'm a huge health fanatic and eat a mostly high plant based diet with minimal animal product. I was training for bikini competition but got "knocked up" lol. Well, my goals of entering my first bikini competition were put on hold while I gained weight for my big baby day. I'm currently 5 weeks away from the big day and have gained 20lbs ( most likely ending in 25lbs at the end of my pregnancy). Lucky for me, I've gained a healthy weight gain during this time period.

I'm SUPER excited to get back into lifting heavy weights and breaking a sweat at the gym post pregnancy. I'd love to get in touch with any other people who are looking to lose weight, gain muscle, gain healthy pregnancy a healthy pregnancy weight through superior nutrition, or lose their pregnancy weight. I'm an RN as my job, but I have a passion for nutrition, health, wellness, and have been reading about various nutritional theories for the last 15 years. I'd love to share my knowledge and support as well as learn from others out there.