20lbs down in 6weeks and nsv

Options
JenniferInCt
JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
im so excited and proud of myself so far! This is the first time ive ever successfully lost weight, and i feel like im doing it in a healthy, sustainable way. I didnt know how good 20lbs would feel, so i cannot wait for 30, 50, etc.
Nsv's- ran today for 5min in a row, 15min total. The most ive ever ran was 3minutes. Also, my compression pants were falling off! Theyre supposed to be tight! I am so excited for all the victories to come this year. And im just patting myself on the back because I truly didnt have confidence in myself doing this. They say it takes weeks to form a habit, well heres to hoping i continue for another 6wks and so on.

If youre new here- it IS possible! Follow mfp and you will be successful. Ive been honest with all my logging, good or bad. And i dont feel deprived because i still have pizza and other yummy stuff, just alot less and less often.

Thank you to all whove shared your stories, good bad and funny, they all continue to help me.

Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mommymissy82
    mommymissy82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss and nsv! Keep going!
  • abbycassidy1
    Options
    Awesome! an inspiration for me :)
  • jesseh376
    jesseh376 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job and thanks for the motivation! Good luck with the rest!
  • carlamenzione
    carlamenzione Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I stated on jan 2 so it's been 2 months for me and I'm down almost 23lbs! Still have about 77 more to go but I'm soooo proud as well!!! Keep it moving u are fabulous and always always love yourself!
  • amsmithatc33
    amsmithatc33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I also started about 5 weeks ago and I'm down 16 lbs! It does feel good and it's awesome to know it is sustainable!! Good luck with the rest!!!
  • Ginaaa71
    Ginaaa71 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be 20 days for me and I'm hoping to make it -15 (-13.5 today). I guessed on my starting weight I was actually 10 lbs heavier than I thought so my progress doesn't show it. I can't wait to hit -20! Congrats to you
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Every little pound is about a pound of butter, so 20 of those is a lot! Just think how heavy a 10# sack of potatoes is! You are doing great. I wish you ongoing success!!!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! And i know when you think of 20lbs it seems like alot of potatoes! Lol. Cannot wait to lose more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!