Just Started Last Week :) Would Love More MFP Friends

Options
Hey,

My name is Megan. I just started logging in MFP about a week ago. I am 25 years old and my height is 5'6. I started out at 209lbs about two weeks ago and am already down to 201.2lbs as of this morning. I still have 51lbs to go until I reach my goal weight of 150lbs... I might want to lose more depending on how I look at 150lbs. Starting tomorrow I am heading to the gym to start working out after a week of eating healthy I think I finally have the energy for it. Have to start making a workout schedule tonight. If you have any tips or some good workouts let me know!

Feel Free to Add Me!

Replies

• gantzgirl87
    gantzgirl87 Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Added you! Looking for friends as well. It's nice to have people with similar goals. Oh, and I go to the gym as well. I love a machine called the Arc...it's basically a fancy elliptical, and I sometimes get on the treadmill or stationary bike. I also do weight training on the machines and free weights.
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck and let me know if you need anything!
  • MeganFlanagan16
    Options
    I've been hearing about the arc. Apparently it's better on the knees, which is amazing since I've had back and knee surgery. I'll definitely be looking for it when I go to the gym tomorrow.
  • gantzgirl87
    gantzgirl87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You too! I just noticed after I edited my post that I like to say "as well" a lot...LOL
  • MeganFlanagan16
    Options
    Thank you! You too! I just noticed after I edited my post that I like to say "as well" a lot...LOL

Lol
  • Andiebaby87
    Options
    That's great! We are about the same weight and height. My.current weight is somewhere between 207-210. My goal is to be losing 5-10pounds a month for a total of 113lbs. My goal is to be 120pounds. But if im fit at 130 ill take it lol im gunna add you right now :)
  • ashleykehoe85
    Options
    Hi new here also....I will add you. I have about 50 lbs to lose :) good luck
  • MeganFlanagan16
    Options
    Yay! awesome! 113lbs-120lbs is really low especially for our height though... A healthy range should be between 132lbs-145lbs... I'm aiming for 150lbs because I almost looked sickly when I was at 135lbs. I decided to make it to 150lbs and see how I looked and go from there :smile: Best of luck to you and let me know if you need anything!
  • courtjean81
    Options
    Hello....I'm new here too. I have 30 lbs to lose, but 20 by June. Getting married in July and my dress is tight...ugh! Just got back into the gym this wknd...otherwise I've been doing Les Mills Pump...good videos! Lost 2 inches off the waist so far..need another 4. Let's keep each other moving... :)
  • MeganFlanagan16
    Options
    Awesome! I'm looking to set a date to be married late next year so I want to get in shape early. I'm also getting into shape for a family hiking trip next May in California. Feel free to add me and good luck